Introducing Allstate Weather Insurance
Allstate Weather was established in conjunction with Norm Trethewey to provide an easy solution for Allstate customers to protect against loss of income due to weather events. Traditional covers and even new multi -peril offerings can be either too complicated or simply not provide enough cover.
Allstate Weather can protect your business against a number of weather indices using objective, independent, meteorological data so there is no need for loss adjustment or claims negotiation. Revenue reductions or expense enlargements are compensated for within days of contract conclusion. Some of the perils protected are:
- Low rain fall reducing yield
- Frost damage reducing quality
- High rainfall spoiling fruit, delaying harvest or flooding farms
- Extreme temperature stressing livestock, disrupting production or spoiling produce
- Extreme weather such as cyclones flattening crops